Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

My order for an unlocked iPhone 5S Space Gray 64GB is still in "Processing" through Apple's website. I wonder if anyone else has had their online order with Apple actually shipped out. I'm still within the 7-10 ship out time from the time I ordered it at 3:01am on the 20th, so we'll see.

Does anyone know how Apple online ships out? What carrier they use? If it is ground or air? Do they ship from the states?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BatJoe

You are hitting 7 days. Right now 12AM sept 27th. So I would wait till monday or Tuesday and see.

Ordering threw Apple seems like many did ordered threw them. So it could take a bit as well.

They ship from Canada. They use UPS as well. Sometimes Canada post. They ships ground unless you pick for faster shipping which will be air.
I Plan to Stick Around

When I spoke to someone from Apple he said I was lucky to be one of the few quoted a specific period, as most people we're given general "October" timeframes.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BatJoe

You are. Mostly everyone I know which ordered a bit after you did, have October as their timeframe.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I signed in and out of the App Store and it worked. Free apps 🙂

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix, is the a certain time that rogers usually updates people statuses to in progress? Lol I just want my status to change from 65 to in progress already!
I Plan to Stick Around

It just depends on if they have stock Matfigs. If there is nothing in the warehouse it can stay open for weeks just when we were waiting for gold/silver. Just have to hope there's another 100 in the warehouse and we all on here can get one by early next week.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

It all depends. Like Magrat22 said, if there is nothing in the warehouse, they won't update it.
Now if they so get device in, they will update the status with 1-3 hours. They have to count the devices, sort them out and then contact u guy and change ur status
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BatJoe: I was wondering the same thing, until I woke up this morning and saw a shipment notification email from Apple 🙂 I ordered an unlocked iPhone 5S Silver 64GB at 3:01am on September 20th, through Apple's website. At first, it said the estimated delivery date (through regular shipping - there was no expedited shipping option when I ordered) would be October 9th-11th. And then I called Apple to ask a question about my order, and the rep said she could change my shipping from regular to expedited, making that October 7th-10th. And now, UPS is supposed to deliver it by 12pm next Wednesday, October 2nd. So I'm assuming yours won't be much longer (and if you haven't received a shipment notification email from Apple, you might want to call in and ask if they can do expedited shipping for you).

@Meowmix: Thanks for all your help again! I see on the UPS tracking that my phone is shippping from China - I'm assuming I won't need to pay any custom fees?

I Plan to Stick Around

@aliahdance

Hmmm. Odd I haven't got one yet. We both ordered pretty much at the same time, just different colors.