Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello SooNet

Exactly what i said on a few pages back. Sadly many want the Gold model in which won't cancel their reservations for it. I do agree with that too.

The Space Grey one will go out faster then the rest. Its because that color is less popular at the moment & they have enough of them to give out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apple Store in Eaton Centre has a large stack of 64 GB Space Grey. Nothing Else.

Best Buy said Apple is deliberately holding back stock as they have received 0 units since launch.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Hey Meowmix! Quick question, if I am at #467, is it possible for my status to change to "in progress" ? My friend was # 390 and her status is in progress
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gadsgdsagsdagas

They did have 8 Gold 32GB & 64GB ones this morning but sold out instantly. ( They had people come in & line up waiting again).

That is a lie. I went to both Best buy's here in Scarborough & they had at launch & they also had Space Grey ones a few days ago & yesterday..

Again another rep with misleading information ( Not you, the Best buy rep)

Also if that was an bit of true, then how come people lined up outside the best buys & got them? Also some of my coworkers got them from Best buy / Future shop at launch & just on Tuesday.

It could be depending on location BUT i really doubt Apple is holding them back :/.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

which color did you reserve & which GB? It should change if you got a Space Grey one. Thoses are they have plenty of. Also it could depend on how many units for each model Apple sends to Rogers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

I got 16GB white/silver..I'm almost thinking of changing it to space grey just so I get it sooner.. Has anyone gotten their silver 16gb yet? What was your number when it went into in progress
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Only a few had their Silver / white ones ship out if i am not wrong.

I would suggest changing it to Space Grey if you really need the phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix,

I'll probably change it by tomorrow if I don't see any changes..oh Apple, you control my life.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

Apple does control peoples life :P. Brainwashing once again haha:p.

Yea wait until tomorrow afternoon. If nothing has changed, just cancel & change to the Grey one.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix,

On my other phone line I reserved the space grey iPhone 5s 16 GB and it was 60 in line, and 5 minutes later it just went to in progress...wow. I wonder why no one wants that colour..