Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello eddy_w

It should send you a email within couple of minutes or a few hours ( If the systems are having issues) telling you that the $50 credit has been applied & will be shown on the next invoice.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So happy to have my 32gb Silver 5s already. The reservation process was smooth! Love this phone. Ordered at launch and got the phone 11am today. Back to having faith in Rogers after the 4s reservation nightmare.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tessmk

Good to hear!. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a 32Gb space grey. My number is 270 out of 450 on the Corporate reserve website for Rogers.( httpS://reservebusinessdevice.ca) .  😞 It has only moved 10 spots since Saturday, which is ofcourse cancellations.

Can I pick up from a Futureshop / Best Buy as well ? Or is it just from Rogers and Apple that I have the pick up option for ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cheetos81

On that link is say There is a known global stock shortage with iPhone 5c & 5s . We will do our best to advance your place in line within 15 days Continue to check back here to see your place in line. Please note that our Business consultants do not have updates as to the device delivery delay or stock availability.

You can pick it up from anywhere you like!. there is no restrictions! You can get one at Best Buy or Future Shop!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. But if I pick from Futureshop or Bestbuy, would Rogers allow me to do that? I mean, I already signed the term with them on 20th September (last friday), but they told me it has to be a Rogers store or Apple.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cheetos81

Nope that is not correct. You can upgrade at any Rogers authorized store meaning future shop and best but. They say that because they any u to go to the Rogers store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Perfect..thanks! 🙂 This gives more possibilities. There should be a forum where you can see instore stock based on reviews by people.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cheetos81

You are welcome!

The problem with that would be that it can cause issues and people would still complain about stores not having stock. It is a good idea BUT won't happen as issues will happen. People can always call in, find out the stock and post back here if they wish.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Arggh why won't my number move!! I started out at 313 on Friday, went to 169 on Saturday and it's now 159..okay so it did move but it's not fast enough I want my phone..NOOOOWW!  Am not impatient at all 😄