Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello SeaCast

ordering over the phone when the iPhoner is launched is a big NO NO. It can take days if not weeks to get it as they have more call orders then the reservation system & they have less devices then the reservation system.

Both have high prioraty. Just depends on how many device they both have.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my reserved 5S 16GB Space Grey 

From my local Toronto store.

Not busy

In and out in 10 min.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ixhunter

That is good to hear! Enjoy the phone!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jillzzzy

No one said they are offering u money... The trade in program is when you trade in a device u have, the money u get from Rogers goes as a credit on your second invoice. You have to wait for 2 invoices to pass to see the credit.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello eddy_w

Yea they added $50 for the mail in rebate to be do ex once that is done, the price on the invoice will drop by $50. You will see -$50 mail in rebate coupon. Did they not give u the mail in rebate? You can do it online as well. Follow my steps below.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.
I Plan to Stick Around

I typed that in a hurry and it didn't come out quite like I planned. I did know that it's a credit toward a new device and they said it takes 1-2 months to see the credit
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jillzzzy

Yea it does take 1-2 invoices to show up. Mostly tho it takes next invoice to show up .
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just wish they'd give the call centre agents any info about this. I feel bad for calling them over and over again but I just want my phone?

I ordered mine by phone (gold 16gb) around 11a on Friday, any ideas? Still no shipping confirmation yet...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Saradi

Most likely 1-3+ weeks to get it. Call center reps barely know anything. They barley get told anything as is. Apple is the one delaying the shipments, not Rogers.
I'm Here A Lot

Hey, Meow thanks for your help.
Would you happen to know how long it'll take for the rebate confirmation?