Just got a call from my local Rogers store in Toronto.
My 5S 16GB Space Grey is in
1.when can i expect for my phone to get to my chosen rogers store (not in a mall) if i am #1239 for the gold 16gb 5s?
2.is this line position number for all of canada, toronto, or just that certain rogers store?
3. is the line position for specifically this colour and storage amount
4. do u suggest that i just cancel this reservation and get a different model if i want the 5s really badly?
thanks meowmix i love what you're doing
1. I would expect 3-4 weeks.
2. This is line position number for all Canada for the Gold 16GB (model number).
4. You can wait until the end of this week, I am pretty sure that you will be able to get a space gray in less than 2 weeks.
Good luck for your waiting!
thanks meowmix, but last time i asked u about my gold 5s 16gb and how the long the wait wud be u said 1-2 weeks... why has this now changed to 3-4 weeks?
Supply of the 5s Gold are a lot more constrained than initialy thought. I'm #4 for this model, and it hasn't changed since the reservations opened last Friday.
I reserved an iPhone 5s 16GB Gold via the customer service phone line on Friday morning last week. They told me because I called early enough it should be available for shipping out Wednesday Thursday this week. When I called today for an update since unlike reserving online there is no update status I was informed my reservation have been bumped up to 15 business days!!! Im confused and in shock!
Do people who reserved on the website get higher priority than someone who called?? It looks like I am back of the queue line as if I ordered today! I reserved my iPhone 5s friday morning and have herd of many people getting theirs ready for pick up at store locations today or tomorrow that I would have assumed it was first come first serve.
Is anyone else having this issue? The only reason I choose to have my delivered to my door is because I was advised this was the only option unless I reserved online.