Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Just got a call from my local Rogers store in Toronto.

My 5S 16GB Space Grey is in

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ixhunter

Good to hear!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if the apple store at eaton centre receives iPhone stock daily? Everytime I talk to them they have the same answer: we don't know when we will be receiving it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

1.when can i expect for my phone to get to my chosen rogers store (not in a mall) if i am #1239 for the gold 16gb 5s?

2.is this line position number for all of canada, toronto, or just that certain rogers store? 

3. is the line position for specifically this colour and storage amount

4. do u suggest that i just cancel this reservation and get a different model if i want the 5s really badly?

thanks meowmix i love what you're doing

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi woodland

1. I would expect 3-4 weeks.

2. This is line position number for all Canada for the Gold 16GB (model number).

3. Yes

4. You can wait until the end of this week, I am pretty sure that you will be able to get a space gray in less than 2 weeks.

Good luck for your waiting!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks meowmix, but last time i asked u about my gold 5s 16gb and how the long the wait wud be u said 1-2 weeks... why has this now changed to 3-4 weeks?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello woodland

1. Give it 2-3 weeks if not more. Gold ones are in high demand and seems Apple can't make enough.

2. It's for the 16GB gold model all of Canada ( Reservations only)

3. Yea just color and GB model.

4. I would not cancel it but reserve another model if. U like. Keep both and when one ships out, cancel the other.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@woodland

Supply of the 5s Gold are a lot more constrained than initialy thought. I'm #4 for this model, and it hasn't changed since the reservations opened last Friday.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello woodland

Another user piste that answer, mine is here as well. Reason being is because the gold model is in high demand and Apple can not make enough. This is NOT Rogers fault here. It will take some time to get it tho.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Everyone,

I reserved an iPhone 5s 16GB Gold via the customer service phone line on Friday morning last week. They told me because I called early enough it should be available for shipping out Wednesday Thursday this week. When I called today for an update since unlike reserving online there is no update status I was informed my reservation have been bumped up to 15 business days!!! Im confused and in shock! 

Do people who reserved on the website get higher priority than someone who called?? It looks like I am back of the queue line as if I ordered today!  I reserved my iPhone 5s friday morning and have herd of many people getting theirs ready for pick up at store locations today or tomorrow that I would have assumed it was first come first serve.

Is anyone else having this issue? The only reason I choose to have my delivered to my door is because I was advised this was the only option unless I reserved online.