Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

My 16GB Gold hasn't moved either. Position #4 since yesterday 6:25 am.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello imerc08

Nothing will move until Monday now. They are closed for the afternoon / Sundays. Also gold was the most popular one in which Apple didn't make enough.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just to chime in...

I pre-ordered a 32GB Space Grey online, was #489 in line.

This morning it was down to #450ish.

I just checked again and it is now "In Process" so looks like they are moving quite a few units...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello badreau

They are but most of them like said before are Space Gray. Most Silver & Gold ones will stay OPEN until Apple ships them more.

You won't get yours until most likely mid or late next week ( Friday at best).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #4 at 3:30am PST yesterday for a gold 64GB. This morning it went up to #3, but still says open. Are they going by colour or size to ship first? I can't believe they don't have have 3 of these phones in stock to ship...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You know, unless you're not using a case or you use a nude case, you and everyone else will only see a black or white phone. The color scheme does not reflect the face of the phone so, what are you waiting weeks for a gold phone for that chances are, you'll rarely see?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Everyone has their own choice. Some cases are see threw in which u can see the color of the device. Also some if not many do not use a case. I have noticed this in the subway in Toronto.

I just get a black device and add a case on it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm number 1 on the business reservation and it hasn't changed yet.  Still In progress(Pre Fulfillment) which is what it was when I first reserved.  Looks like they're moving phones through the residential faster than the business - or the residential has all been cancellations and Rogers doesn't have phones for anyone.  :-[

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't use a case. The phone is beautiful and I don't want it to be hidden by a case. Also, I don't want extra bulk.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

16GB Gold. Position #4. Hasn't moved since I reserved on Friday morning..