Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Yeah I guess I'll have to. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to convince anyone to line up with me, so if I need to use the washroom or something I'll be out of luck haha

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elmasry123

Haha thankfully I got my buddy to come last year and this year he will come too. Told him I would buy him dinner and a accessory for his device . Haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am planning to port my number, and my wife's number to Rogers. We both want to get iPhone 5S. I was offered a pretty good deal via a rep on the phone for switching from Telus. Is there anyway I'd be able to take advantage of that deal, and be able to pick up iPhones on the 20th at the subsidised price?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SkaGoat

You should be able to BUT u need to activate 1 SIM card for each line . Call back and ask
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone have experience with the Rogers Trade Up program? Just wondering how it works. From their website I understand I can take them my phone and they will credit my account with the trade in value and then I am obligated to a new 2 year contract.
I'm assuming there would be no Flextab or EUF to pay in this instance?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

It depends on which device you have and how much it's worth. If you have a upgrade / Flextab fee, you will be billed that BUT with the trade in credit, on your second invoice, u will be credited that amount off. They wait for 2 invoices to do it. Most of the times they do it on the first invoice.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I am still obligated to pay the Flextab balance enemy though they are keeping my device?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

What you mean by " they are keeping my device". Are you doing a upgrade to the 5S and trading in your old phone?

If so, then yes you will but like I explained the trade in amount will be credited to u on the second invoice. So your first invoice will have the Flextab fee + device fee. when u see what the trade in amount is, do not pay that amount if u want. U may have a late payment charge tho.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok. I just read the fine print and understand. Looks like I'm not upgrading. Oh well. There is always the iphone 6
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

The sucks to hear! Next year for sure I will be making this thread and getting the iPhone 6 as we'll!!