Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Ok, bear with me. I appreciate the help but I'm not sure I understand. I have two phones now. My iphone 5 has a Flextab balance of $500 and my wife's iphone 4 has a EUF of $180. I am considering an unlocked 5s directly from Apple. I don't need 3 lines, so I was going to put my sim from my 5 into the new 5s. Then my current number is on the new phone. Correct? Then I would like to give the 5 to my wife to replace her 4 but I don't know if I can get a new sim for it and put her old number in it. At the end of the day I want to have two phones and two numbers. The goal is to upgrade my wife by giving her my 5, and getting rid of her 4.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

Oh alright. If she has a line with Rogers, all she has to do is get a nano SIM card, call Rogers and add the SIM card number to her account. Once she does that, the iPhone 5 will work on her line. The iPhone 4 u can sell it or keep it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Perfect. That's what I want to do.
Thanks Meow
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

You are welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if all carriers have the $60 plan minimum policy?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aliahdance

Yes Bell does as I just called Bell. Telus i am sure they do as well
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey,

Does anyone have any idea what line-ups will be like at the Toronto Apple store locations on launch day?

Thanks!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elmasry123

No one can tell for this year BUT last year i waited outside of the Rogers store all night with my buddy. People started arriving at 5/6am. Apple stores will start early around 4/5pm Thursday afternoon if not earlier.

Depending which Apple store you go too, They start the line ups inside, the tell you to go outside in a line the way it was outside & then back inside in the morning before it opens. Apple store line ups are always the big line ups. So i suggest going overnight if you want to get one from the Apple store on Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, 5/6pm on Thursday? I was planning on going around 4am Friday morning. The reason I'm going to the apple store vs Rogers is that I don't think I'll be buying one via upgrade, just a regular full-priced one..and I don't think Rogers would let me do that.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elmasry123

Rogers stores may not sell outright device on launch days. This happened lat year as we'll. only a few Rogers locations did.

Try going as early as u can so u can get one and get out. That is what I am doing. Waiting outside the Rogers store at 11pm Thursday night until Friday morning.