Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GayOsiris
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

#253 for 32GB White.

debar
I've Been Around

I'm getting:

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ughh... so frustrating.

netpc
I've Been Here Awhile

Clicking on "Overview" takes me back to the main splash page.  Tried on Firefox, Safari, IE and Chrome and still no luck. 

wongnog
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys it looks like you can't reserve through myrogers as its still down for maintenance. Instead you should see a picture of an iPhone 5 with a button marked Reserve - click that and voila!

I was able to pre-order a 32gb white at 6:03am EST and I'm #152.
Harv007
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there just one big reservation system or are there 6 separate ones (16 black, 32 black, 64 black, 16 white etc.)? I.e. could you be #1 for a 16gb white and #1 for a 64 black...

utopye
I Plan to Stick Around

A weird thing happened. I first reserved the Iphone black and got number 1575 (!!). Decided to cancel because I prefer the white one. Cancelled and got number 852 in line! No idea why and how it happened but I'm sure glad it did.

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered at like 5:50AM on the Roger's website (32GB White) and got number 71. I had completely forgot about the pre-order but i always get up at 4:30AM anyway. So i was on Twitter and something helped me jog my memory but the site wasn't taking pre-orders at that time. By 5:45AM or around there, Rogers started taking pre-orders. 

AccordTR
I'm a Regular

It's not one big reservation system. Like last year it's model specific. Each color and gb size has its own system of numbers.
utopye
I Plan to Stick Around

A quick (probably ignorant) question: how is requesting an upgrade different from a reservation? I was eligible for an upgrade to the 4S with a $104 early fee so I assume it would be the same for the 5. I cannot check whether it's true or not since they are having technical difficulties. 

I made a reservation instead but was it really a smart move?

madnug
I've Been Around

Hey Meowmix - Thank you for always answering the questions here!

Now I have a question: Do we need to be on a data plan in order to be eligible to get the low $299 price for a 32GB?  I have 2 lines, one is my personal that is on a minimum plan with call forwarding, and one is my business that has data and everything else.  Since I cannot get the business reservation site to work, I ended up going to my personal line account and reserved a phone under that account.  And since My Rogers is still down, I cannot check any upgrade info at all. 

Now after 3 full hours, I finally get through to the business customer service and they placed another order for me under my business line.  However, it is very weird that it says on the business site that it will be SHIPPED to me instead of a store pick up, and also there is no que # at all on the record.  But since I am 3 hours behind, I am sure my personal reservation shall fullfill before I will get my business one.

That said, if I pick up my personal reservation at the store, would I be able to actually buy it under my business account?  Or it has to be activated under my personal account?  

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!