Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dan32
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

My iPhone 5 status now says IN PROGRESS.. anyone else says that?

dan32
I'm Here A Lot

My iPhone 5 Black 16GB was #147 and is now in progress

So is my iPhone 5 16GB White #89

lannoc
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It appears they are waiving early upgrade fees. I had one on Friday, today it is $0. Now if I can just get them to give me a better plan. I haven't had much luck in that department.
Crvn
I Plan to Stick Around

To everyone who got their early upgrade fees removed:

My 3 year contact started on November 2010 so I have a year+ left on my account and was told that I would have to pay $182 for hardware upgrade in addition to the price of the phone itself. By "early upgrade fee," are you guys referring to the early hardware upgrade fee?

If so, how did you guys get the fees removed? What was the apple and roger deal? I would love to have this removed or reduced if at all possible. I'm wondering how I should go about doing so and speak with which department...

Thanks!!!

btw I was 296 on white 16gb and it also says in progress 🙂

lannoc
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

If you call Rogers, I bet your upgrade fee shows $0. Mine went from $156 to nothing.
lannoc
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

@crvn
I just called *611 on my cell and asked about my upgrade fee. It is now $0.
gs9
I've Been Around

I just called *611 and the automated message said $229 (+$10 fee) to upgrade to the 16GB.  I signed up for a 3-yr contract a little over 2 years ago when I got the iPhone 4.  It said $229 (+$0 fee) for my wife who got her iPhone 3GS and 3-yr contract almost 3 years ago.  Is that what other people are getting?

How do I know if I'm getting the $50 rebate?

BTW, we were #20 & #37 and now are "in progress".

Crvn
I Plan to Stick Around

My hardware upgrade fee is $20 maybe that's cus I still have 15 months left on my contract?

still, a lot better than $182 so I'm happy!!

kimbahlee
I've Been Around

Hey im trying to reserve and im on the last page just need to click the "reserve" button and i have clicked it about 15 times and nothing is happening. any suggestions???

melissa22
I've Been Here Awhile

It sounds like you might be using Internet explore 9.  This is a common issue with IE9.  Try with another browser and you will likely have no issue submitting this.  If issues persists try contacting rogers.com support by chat via the contact us section on rogers.com