Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modi_lucky
I'm a Regular

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

It sucks... I have been in wait list on Firefox since this morning... I logged in using my 3GS and I got in right away.. but when selecting the store... my safari on 3GS crashed 😞

Firefox still says loading and says "waitlist" on top...

modi_lucky
I'm a Regular

I was able to open it on IE but it just wont load the map for store selection! lol

Just my luck I guess

**edited for content**

Crvn
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 301 for 16gb white iPhone 5 and picking it up downtown toronto. Hopefully I can pick it up on launch weekend. If I don't get confirmation email of shipped by the 20th, I'm planning on waiting in line at apple store in the morning to pick it up in person. 

modi_lucky
I'm a Regular

I keep getting error: "Sorry we cannot process..."

anyone else having issues or is it just me?

lannoc
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I was on the fence about reserving, but decided to give it a shot around 7:15. I'm number 539 for a 64 black. I figured this was really high, but feel pretty good after reading some of the numbers.
keith583
I Plan to Stick Around

Sign in. It'll say My Rogers under maintenance bottom center of the web page. Ignore it. Click the reserve button above it next to the iPhone 5 image. That will take you to the wait list page.
lannoc
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It is still taking a while to load, but eventually does.
matfigs
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

@rb391045 don't worry that's not a stupid question! LTE better known as Long Term Evolution, is a much faster data connection, with previous generations they're only receiving 3G connection which isn't slow but also isn't cray fast. LTE is the fastest connection speed out there allowing pages and downloads to be faster than wifi at times.
Also wanted to add, I'm #45 White 16gb 🙂 hopefully we get it launch day! that number is nation wide, so it's a really high probability!
PF7
I've Been Here Awhile

Btw, well done Meowmix. You've done a fine job of covering this frantic event. Smiley Happy

yuvrajgill10
I Plan to Stick Around

what do you think of #72 for the black iPhone 5 16GB Meowmix, will I get it on launch day?