cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I plan to stick around

Was #5 on release day for the PM 256 grey, and the status just finally went from open to in progress. Thank god.

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

gbal
I plan to stick around
Wow mine is still at open im # 20 i went to the store that my phone was going to be shipped at and they said they are getting orders and the orders are being sold out and I was like what do you mean I pre ordered who are you selling them out too ? 😒.. this is a weird system I don’t understand at all. I called another rogers at the town next to ours ahaha and he said he has a phone and he will hold it for me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Timmy123
I've been here awhile

Been doing the Rogers reservation since the iphone5S... yup that old, yup still haven't learnt lesson. I digress. 

Just preorder iPhone 13 P 128 Blue am currently sat at 24 'OPEN'... guesses to how long the wait will be? Location Quebec. 

Is the 24th the number nationally for that phone, or provincially?

Cheers, 

James

tim222
I plan to stick around

I think u can go to ask rogers store, they may be have some  iPhone 13 P 128 Blue, because I went to three store, they only have  iPhone 13 P 128 Blue and silver in store in Winnipeg, so I think u can  go to rogers store ask.

gbal
I plan to stick around
Yes ! thanks thats what im doing today

MrSami
I've been here awhile
Just received my shipping confirmation! For 13 Pro 1TB graphite.
I pre ordered on September 17th.
Topic Stats