Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @ziglaub

Yes they are able to do so
Buzzman1
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello,

Has anyone who ordered on the release date and choose to have the iPhone shipped home, received any kind of shipping confirmation after the initial confirmatory email received when you ordered?

Tx

marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around

512 P blue pre ordered for home shipping at 6 AM pacific time on September 17 no account change , nothing after initial confirmation.
Buzzman1
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks
My account was updated today 24/9. And I just received an update (18:45) from Purolator that my 256gb Graphite Pro just shipped.
patsantos
I'm Here A Lot

Stupid question.

Do people still train their batteries for new phones? Let the battery die completely the first few times or not anymore?
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I received both my iPhone 256 max graphite today. I originally ordered through reservation system but after I learned about the $50 extra cost for the hardware and $50 activation per phone I cancelled and I went to apple directly and ordered from them and saved $200 in doing so… I ordered Saturday morning and received them today at 5pm

I was also able to trade our phones in and save more per month…
italianfitguy
I Plan to Stick Around

My pm 256g blue has been in shipped mode for a few days. I received a shipped email, and store info, but it said to wait for call from store. I will call tomorrow to check.
gbal
I Plan to Stick Around

Did anyone end up getting the phone on launch day ( ship to store pre orders)? Whats the point of pre order if we still cant get the phone from the rogers store on launch day
ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately not, even though I pre ordered it last Monday but it was from Costco.

Hopefully I get it soon enough!

italianfitguy
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't received mine either, and it was shipped on the 22nd. I called store but no answer. Grrrrr