cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around
I received both my iPhone 256 max graphite today. I originally ordered through reservation system but after I learned about the $50 extra cost for the hardware and $50 activation per phone I cancelled and I went to apple directly and ordered from them and saved $200 in doing so… I ordered Saturday morning and received them today at 5pm

I was also able to trade our phones in and save more per month…

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

italianfitguy
I Plan to Stick Around
My pm 256g blue has been in shipped mode for a few days. I received a shipped email, and store info, but it said to wait for call from store. I will call tomorrow to check.

gbal
I Plan to Stick Around
Did anyone end up getting the phone on launch day ( ship to store pre orders)? Whats the point of pre order if we still cant get the phone from the rogers store on launch day

ziglaub
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately not, even though I pre ordered it last Monday but it was from Costco.

Hopefully I get it soon enough!

italianfitguy
I Plan to Stick Around
I haven't received mine either, and it was shipped on the 22nd. I called store but no answer. Grrrrr