cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

tim222
I plan to stick around

My pro-order number#43 iPhone 13 pm 256 gb blue still open status, I called my rogers store morning, they told me they got few iPhone 13 pm 256gb in store, but color is silver only, so if I want blue one, I have to waiting for rogers …. I dk how long have to waiting....

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

gbal
I plan to stick around
wow where are you located

tim222
I plan to stick around

winnipeg

hsandhar
I plan to stick around

Still #1 and still Open for PM 1 TB Blue. I have an appointment for pickup a 512GB Blue PM from Apple store today; trying to decide if I should wait for Rogers stock or just get the 512 version today from Apple.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @hsandhar

Just get it from apple. Rogers may take a while lol

nick1197
I've been here awhile

Account updated yesterday, still no shipping email. I called Rogers to cancel my preorder to just buy one in person instead and they were unable to cancel since its "being prepared to ship". Annoying, I wish I just didn't preorder and went in person to buy today

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @nick1197

If you did the ship to home option then unfortunately there is no way to cancel it since it’s in the stages of being shipped out.

Even if you went today to get one, you wouldn’t be able to upgrade since the upgrade has been out though which really sucks at this point.

Should ship out hopefully tonight for Monday delivery and maybe if lucky a weekend delivery.

nick1197
I've been here awhile

Fingers crossed. This is my first time buying an iphone on release, now I know to not order to home for next time I guess

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

Whats the difference of getting it from Rogers or the Apple store?

vithu1531
I plan to stick around
Apple store will usually have stock. And you can even finance it with a plan there as well.

ziglaub
I plan to stick around

You can have a contract in the Apple store with Rogers as well right?

hsandhar
I plan to stick around

Definitely a silly question but I have to ask. Can I take advantage of the Rogers "contract" infinite data plan if I pick it up at at an Apple store (meaning I don't pay anything at the Apple store itself), similar to how I would do it at Rogers store.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @hsandhar

Yea it will be the exact same thing. The only difference is if you want to buy it outright then you need to pay upfront

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ziglaub

Yes they are able to do so

Buzzman1
I plan to stick around

Hello,

Has anyone who ordered on the release date and choose to have the iPhone shipped home, received any kind of shipping confirmation after the initial confirmatory email received when you ordered?

Tx

marinerbc
I plan to stick around
512 P blue pre ordered for home shipping at 6 AM pacific time on September 17 no account change , nothing after initial confirmation.

Buzzman1
I plan to stick around
Thanks
My account was updated today 24/9. And I just received an update (18:45) from Purolator that my 256gb Graphite Pro just shipped.

patsantos
I plan to stick around
Stupid question.

Do people still train their batteries for new phones? Let the battery die completely the first few times or not anymore?

Th1ef
I plan to stick around
I received both my iPhone 256 max graphite today. I originally ordered through reservation system but after I learned about the $50 extra cost for the hardware and $50 activation per phone I cancelled and I went to apple directly and ordered from them and saved $200 in doing so… I ordered Saturday morning and received them today at 5pm

I was also able to trade our phones in and save more per month…

italianfitguy
I plan to stick around
My pm 256g blue has been in shipped mode for a few days. I received a shipped email, and store info, but it said to wait for call from store. I will call tomorrow to check.

gbal
I plan to stick around
Did anyone end up getting the phone on launch day ( ship to store pre orders)? Whats the point of pre order if we still cant get the phone from the rogers store on launch day
Topic Stats