cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix  Came back for the annual ritual of Rogers iPhone reservation extravaganza , too early i guess!

***Edited Labels***

194 REPLIES 194

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @ziglaub

Yes they are able to do so

Re: Apple iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 pro & 13 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Buzzman1
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

Has anyone who ordered on the release date and choose to have the iPhone shipped home, received any kind of shipping confirmation after the initial confirmatory email received when you ordered?

Tx

marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around
512 P blue pre ordered for home shipping at 6 AM pacific time on September 17 no account change , nothing after initial confirmation.

Buzzman1
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks
My account was updated today 24/9. And I just received an update (18:45) from Purolator that my 256gb Graphite Pro just shipped.

patsantos
I'm Here A Lot
Stupid question.

Do people still train their batteries for new phones? Let the battery die completely the first few times or not anymore?