Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LamG
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

when did u order ? I'm wondering if I order today if I'll get it on the launch day (Friday) and did you ask for delivery at store or at home ? thank you
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So just to confirm EEP/ small business no way of tracking where you are in the order? I was 99/99 yesterday at 14:45 EST

mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Had to contact Rogers business and I'm now 99/125 still no clear way to track any progress. Can anyone clarify if phone are being delivered tomorrow or shipped? This rogers chat guy keeps telling me that have no phones.. yet I see people in the forum with progress changes which leads me to believe there are some.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @LamG

I doubt you would get it at launch if you order it today ( a day before the launch). You may end up getting it next week. You can also check stores tomorrow..
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/Rogers-Reservation-System

Have you logged into you're account like the link shows to see?
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
I don’t see a spot to check your reservation. Part of the problem is I have 2 accounts. Business for my phone and other services and another personal one for my wife’s phone. All using the same email address
chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 12 Pro is now showing up in my Rogers account with the device balance and an upgrade date of today. Still no shipping to home notification yet but this is progress.
asidorenko1
I've Been Around

Same here. At least this confirms that the preorder process went through as intended. Without any feedback since last Friday, it wasn't clear, unlike the normal device reservation process.

Now, hopefully we get it delivered tomorrow!

ChiCheng
I've Been Here Awhile

Same. I saw the device is now updated in my account, but no info the shipping/delivery.

Hopefully we get that today.

StevenWongo
I've Been Here Awhile

Can confirm that my plan has been updated to the new  phone. No shipping details yet.

I also have a device reservation that was shipped and will be at my local store tomorrow. Do I have two devices accidently?