Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @chrisuz91

For the past couple of years they have been doing ship to home, most reservations / pre orders to ship to home have shipped out a day before or the day of for delivery launch day. They use same day service UNLESS the weather is bad or they have had issues.
Nfoxm
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

UPDATE:

Was position #1 for IPhone 12 pro 128g gold!
Has officially moved to in progress!!!!

Can’t wait!
JonathanCo
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here.

Was position #3 for IPhone 12 pro 256g pacific blue and I moved to In progress.
Lcn
I've Been Here Awhile

Position 60 for 128gb pacific blue iPhone 12 pro.... in progress! 👌🚀🚨🌋

chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered online and chose ship to home - there is no indication that an order was even submitted aside from my confirmation email. Rogers really does not do a good job at this...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrisuz91

Well I did explain on my first post how ship to home order's work I believe.

Ship to home orders are the same as a regular upgrade when u do it over the phone. You will get a email with a tracking number when it finally has shipped out. It's the same as Bell and Telus. The reservations are different then ship to home.

Reservations means u reserved a phone to be sent to a location of ur choice. It's not a upgrade like ship to home. When u go to the store or when the store calls u, u can accept to take the phone or tell them to pass it along to someone else. Where a ship to home order is a hardware upgrade without the reservation.
om192
I've Been Around

Hi!

I ordered my phone online and selected to ship to my home. How can I find my place in line like everyone else is pointing out in their thread? Went through everything on the rogers page and couldnt find anything.

Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @om192

Ship to home orders are the same as a regular upgrade when u do it over the phone. You will get a email with a tracking number when it finally has shipped out. There is no statue Que for ship to home orders. Only reservations to store have that. Read above ur comment to understand what i mean.
chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for the post. My comments were more directed at Rogers’ poorly made website. I know my order is in, but the website doesn’t show that anywhere. I’ll probably get it on release date, but what about someone ordering it today? You just eventually get an email that it shipped, but you don’t know where you are in the process.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrisuz91

That is true but it's the same as if you do a normal hardware upgrade online. You won't know where you're order is until u get that shipment email. They just copied the hardware upgrade program and did it as a ship to home order. That's all.

Most carriers do this. With Telus you do the order and there is a order status page. However they do not give u a Que number or anything. Only tells you that the order was submitted and to wait for the shipment email / tracking email. That's all. Most if not all carriers do it this way.

Reservations is the only program that gives u more information. They could have implemented this into the ship to home or hardware upgrade but they didn't.