Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Did anyone receive any 12Pro on this past week?
Wogrim
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My order from Oct 28th has shipped.  Hopefully it will arrive in 5-7 days.

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for let us know! My order is from Nov 11th so I hope only a few more weeks of waiting. 😢
njaisingh1
I've Been Here Awhile

I had also ordered in November on the 8th still currently waiting 12+ weeks, and started at 69 in line only at 19 at this rate I believe I will receive the phone at the end of April 

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

My order was from November 11th.  I received my iPhone 12 Pro 128G Pacific Blue last Wednesday after tons of complaints to Customer Service and even an email to Roger's Presidency Office.  I let clear that is unacceptable to wait for a cellphone I was informed that it would be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks.  I got mine on the 12th!  It's truly unacceptable.

njaisingh1
I've Been Here Awhile

absolutely unacceptable, I still cannot believe its been 12 weeks.