Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheviieee
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Is there already an update for Iphone 12 pro max? Had a reservation last december but it’s been two consecutive updates now (with 1 week gap) that I’m still in number 71.
Zmmtl
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I’m in the same boat, ordered the 12 Pro 256gb in blue on October 21 and still haven’t received it. In all that time I’ve only moved from #126 to 85 in the reservation queue. 

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Please, how can I check my place on the reservation list?
Zmmtl
I've Been Here Awhile

When I ordered the phone I was given a password to log in to the reservation system to check. I also receive an automated email once a week that shows the position. It's a business account though, not sure if that makes a difference. I'd ask Rogers how you can check your queue position if you didn't receive an email with instructions.

Jess18
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered my iPhone pro max last Saturday, got an email from back office that the device is on back order and they expect more in 2-3 weeks. Wondering if that’s the true timeline? Other carriers seem to have it together with these phones in stock..
RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Please, did you receive your iPhone?  I've been waiting for 9 weeks now!

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue on November 11 fo 2020 and I'm still waiting!  When I ordered it I was told the iPhone should be delivered between 3 and 4 weeks.  After an email complaining about this delay and sent to Rogers president's office, yesterday I received this response: "I was able to confirm with our inventory team that unfortunately, there is still no estimated date for when the backorders will be fulfilled.  However, they have been able to confirm that there is nothing wrong with your order and it will be fulfilled in sequence."

My answer:

"Yesterday completed the 9 weeks that I'm waiting for my order.  I only hope that, at the moment of the sale, Rogers has been honest to the new iPhone 12 Pro buyers and telling them the same: that there is no estimated date for the delivery of their orders.  My disappointment is all about trust and credibility and I believe I am not the only one questioning if Rogers cares for these values."

So, I wish you better luck than mine dealing with Rogers.

Wogrim
I've Been Here Awhile

I am still waiting. (10+ weeks) I suspect the demand on the Iphone 12 Pro Blue is significantly higher than other colors.  I debated changing but i don't want to drop down to the bottom of the queue.

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for letting me know.  I agree, maybe any change we make will take us back to the bottom of the list.

Jess18
I've Been Here Awhile

Any updates? has anyone who has been waiting received there’s yet?