Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I ordered mine on Nov 29 and go it today!

I have to admit Rogers reservation system need a big overhall.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that I got mine but others from Nov 17 still waiting!

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So I ended up canceling my order and got one at the Apple store... You can finance through rogers there. After this I will most likely leave rogers as this whole deal was such a mess lol
No1girltech
I Plan to Stick Around

You are telling me that you got Edge financing at an Apple store? Apple couldn't do it for me, I find this very strange. Why would an Apple store be unable to do it and when I phoned in, but you got Rogers financing at an Apple store... which location?
eric271
I've Been Around

What phone did you order?

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

@misteredi I also like to know how you financed at apple store!

they only do that in US.

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Pacific center apple store assured me I can fiance the phone through rogers, will update tonight again.
swampbumgorilla
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered my 12 pro 256GB pacific blue Oct 18 and received it dec 3. I did not get an email from Rogers that it was shipping so it was a bit of a surprise to get it. I was told the day before it would take four more weeks.
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay! Mine came today! It’s so much faster! Well worth the six week wait!
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

With two iPhones in hand I can confirm Apple stores do financing you just have to ask them good luck everyone!
No1girltech
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple does its own financing but not on your Rogers bill!