Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SlyM

Yay! Enjoy the new shinny toy! 😋
megannguyen2106
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I pre ordered the Iphone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue on Oct 16, at 2:22pm to be exact. I chose the option ship to home and since then, I haven’t gotten any email except for the one that says “we’re processing your order”. Can anyone tell me when I might get it?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @megannguyen2106

You're next email will be the " Shipping" email. That or they may email you telling you they are bakcordered / delay of orders coming in.

I heard Telus is having issues with stock. So i believe all carriers will.
wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Personal and ship to home
wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered Wednesday
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wilsongirl

Unfortunately I don't think you will see it until sometime next week when they get more stock.
wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Even though it’s the 512 gb? I assume that those are not as popular because of the price.
megannguyen2106
I'm Here A Lot

So there isn’t any way to tell when my order will be shipped?
marinerbc
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone received a pre-order ship to home phone, if so was there a coupon for Air pods at 50 % off in the package ?

50% off Air Pods with the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro!

https://www.rogers.com/promotions/wireless

chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my iPhone today at home and it did indeed come with a coupon to redeem in store for 50% off AirPods.