Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msat
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Also curious about this.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SlayerG14

Middle to end of next week. It always is a week
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

Yes that's correct. The only way you know u will get it is with the tracking number. I have experienced launches / orders come in witjout a tracking number to be honest.

I ordered a ipad pro 12' (2020). From another carrier, they didn't ship me a tracking email. I had UPS just knock on my door and drop it off. I got the email a day later lol. THis happens
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Just chatted with Rogers. Still 99/135 as far as I can tell there are no small business phones (12 Pro 128GB max) that have moved. Can any small business accounts confirm they got a tracking number?
Salinger1
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally the iPhone12 and 12 Pro are up on RogersDirect, but they're both showing as "Out of Stock" for all models and don't appear to have any way to order.   So, I can't even order to go on a waitlist via RogersDirect?!  I have to wait until the phone is actually in-stock?!

mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@Salinger1 might want to check with a few rogers stores or even bestbuy in your area

wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

I have preordered the iPhone 12 pro 512gb. When will they ship out?
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know your queue number?

Personal or small business?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wilsongirl

We need a bit more information. Is this a personal account or business which u did the pre order?

Did you do a ship to home or reservation to the store?. Also when did u order it?
SlyM
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, just got a text saying that my phone is ready to be picked up at the store! 😊 Good luck to all waiting.
#21 256gb 12 Pro