Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@misteredi  going to Apple store not going to work for most. I like to finance it at Rogers so had to wait for Rogers....

I wish there is an option to pick up from Apple and finance via Rogers.

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@misteredi really???

Who told you that? Rogers Rep 🙂

No1girltech
I Plan to Stick Around

Not in Canada. In the USA they can finance
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope this was thru the apples live chat. I was all geared up to go until I found out there was no silver available..
seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Official response from Apple chat (Which I trust 200%) They don't make up story!

You wouldn’t be able to finance with any carrier unless it is ATT, T-mobile, Sprint, and Verizon.

meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

So good news. I checked my email and the new 12 pro 256gb pacific iPhone has been added to my account. Yay! My goodness such a long time to wait. Hopefully it comes by the end of this week, or beginning of next week. I ordered my phone October 20th. I was actually shocked it was finally posted to my account. I haven’t yet received a shipping email, I dunno if I will or not since others both have and haven’t. I too have called/ chatted with various Rogers reps and the stories they tell. Ignoring what I say etc, saying this and that.
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

So it looks like I was trolled by two live chat reps today .
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

What happened?
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on Vancouver Island and we don't have any official Apple Stores here unfortunately.
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

I live on Vancouver island too. Our closest apple tech is London Drugs but they’re only there by appointment.