Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

10 weeks waiting and nothing!
Jess18
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My phone was added to my account today and will arrive next week!
RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice to hear that! I see yours is the 12 Pro Max, mine is only 12 Pro! 10 weeks and waiting.
oquinn
I've Been Here Awhile

Got mine yesterday! iPhone 12 pro blue 256GB.

Reserved Oct 16th, 2020. 

Zmmtl
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for that update, I ordered mine Oct 21, still waiting. Hopefully that means its getting close.

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like I still have a month ahead of waiting time! Lol
Jess18
I've Been Here Awhile

How many days did shipping take?
StevenWongo
I've Been Here Awhile

I know this is for the iPhone's but I don't wanna make a separate thread.

I just reserved an iPad Air 64GB in Blue, and I'm position 76. I was wondering if anyone else here has made this reservation and roughly how long it took for yours to come in? It looks like these iPhones are taking quite some time so hoping the iPad isn't as long as a wait!

RGeorge
I Plan to Stick Around

11 weeks and waiting for iPhone 12 Pro 128G Pacific Blue.  I will try to negotiate to be the first in line for the 13 Pro skipping the 12 one!  Because I believe it will take a few more months. I truly regret to switch from Bell to Rogers. Bad move!!!

DannyGrosman
I've Been Around

I was in week 9 of waiting for my iPhone 12 Pro 128GB, Pacific Blue. I’ve been periodically checking in with the stores in my area just in case, and this morning a couple of them had the phone in stock, so I just went and picked it up and cancelled my other order.

It’s worth checking in here and there with some nearby stores I guess if you’re still waiting for your order. Hope this helps some people!