Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marvolo
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Not instantly I checked it was in my account and couple hours later received an email
rcheng
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yes you get a notification that a phone has been added to your plan...  then a shipping notice shortly afterwards. 

But before that - nothing for weeks (and calling customer service is a waste of time, they don't have any updates on your order)

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I just did again only advice they gave me was just wait lol
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

You should be getting the shipping email today, it was added to my account and then the shipping info sent within a few hours.
BruisedWayne
I Plan to Stick Around

Cheers to all who got their new iPhones! Good luck to all of us! Have a great week!

boun
I've Been Here Awhile

Update

Just received my shipment confirmation for my IP12 Pro Max 128gb graphite. Should be here in 3-5 business days, I’m located in Winnipeg. Ordered on November 16. Hope everyone gets there phones soon.
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like the apples stores got more stock now, hopefully that means they'll send more to rogers!
seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah seems like "keeping iPhones on floor for 2 weeks" is over now 🙂

Got account changes and shipping and tracking.

Now lets see IF Purolator going to be delivering it to my house today!

Jgrewal_
I've Been Around

I Ordered my iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB Graphite on Oct 24th and every time I call rogers they tell me 2 weeks more and its been over 6 weeks. I see here that some people are getting there’s already. I dont know what to do, this is very frustrating.
Dk613
I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone in ottawa order a 12 pro max nov 17 and have gotten theres?