Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcheng
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I got my iphone 12 pro (pacific blue) finally.

Took 7 weeks from order date (ordered Oct 21) .  No updates until it shipped.  

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Happy for you at least some one beat the system 😂
seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just got added to my account. Any idea how long does it take to get shipping email?

Marvolo
I'm Here A Lot

Mine got added this morning. I still don’t have an email for shipping but the rep told me that once it is on the account can take up to three days to receive. So got my fingers crossed.
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

What model did you get? 128 or 256,?
rcheng
I'm Here A Lot

I got the shipping notice the day after the account was updated.  Then a day later the phone came... 

rcheng
I'm Here A Lot

128GB
cgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay seems like a few of us got some good news. I ordered nov 7. Pro max blue 256 gb. Was added to my account today at 12:10 atlantic
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone was FINALLY added to my account yesterday morning and then at 3pm I got the shipping notice and it just arrived this morning. Pro, Blue, 256GB.

The saga is finally over. I hope everyone else gets their phone as well but this has certainly soured my opinion of Rogers and I continue to look at other options.

I just wish they cared about looking after their customers as much as they do assigning ridiculous labels to everyone on here. Apparently now I am "I plan to stick around" which is ironic as I'm planning to jump ship once I find a better option. 🙂

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

When the phones get added do you get a notification?