Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yay! My phone finally shipped today from Mississauga, ON and apparently supposed to be here tomorrow by 8pm! I just got the email and shipping info from Fedex! 🙂
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I finally, just shy of seven weeks after ordering. got the shipment notification today. They must have got a truckload from Apple.

Still unacceptable service and a terrible lack of communication which is ironic from a company that sells communication.

Oh well. Onwards.
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad to hear you guys finally getting the phones! Hopefully it wont take 7 weeks for mine..
Skladman
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered mine a few weeks ago, still only in position 160. Would be nice to see another big batch coming soon so I won't have to wait until mid-December.

BruisedWayne
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay! I'm excited because my iPhone 12 128 Black has arrived with the speaker :D. I will pick it up tomorrow.

Thank you, Rogers! I hope everything will be smooth with you, you are my first mobile provider here in Canada.

Hope you guys receive your iPhones as well. Have a good day to all!

BruisedWayne
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, this is sad and disappointing because I went to the Shipping Center and was advised that there's no package delivered under my name. But it says in the system that it's already there and for pickup. SAD 😞

Marvolo
I'm Here A Lot

Order an iPhone 12 pro max 128g blue on November 23th. Today I received the contract on my account and Rogers said it should arrive 2-3 days Also order the same phone in graphite on the 27th but no news on that one.

Update: received the contract for the other phone. Will receive it at the same time. Really hope people who order before will get theirs soon as well.
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the reason why rogers is broken, I'm happy you got your phone so fast but there are so many other waiting for weeks to even get a notification 😭
Marvolo
I'm Here A Lot

I’m actually surprise too because when I order I received an email saying they would only receive new stock in 2-3 weeks and they would ship it after.
Marvolo
I'm Here A Lot

I really hope you’ll get some notification soon🤞🏻