Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@SteveD3 that has got to be the lamest excuse I've heard all year. If that was the case what about the people that ordered in Oct?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SteveD3

Unfortunately the reps make up stories as they go and it's been happening for years. This is not the truth. It seems the reps will make up any excuse.

I would have asked to speak to the manager and report the agent for that.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SteveD3

You certainly can blame the Rep. The Rep should NOT be making those sort of excuses / lies. This is why many customers get upset and leave. Reps give misinformation like this which causes issues.

The reps u see right do not have any way of seeing the internal Reservation system.
SteveD3
I Plan to Stick Around

I know. But they're trying to be helpful and explain something they're unable to explain. They've been left "holding the bag". I can't be angry about that. If I were to become angry at anyone, it would be at Roger's management for not providing their reps with timely information to give to their customers. Products can be tracked quite well even during Covid 19.

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

@SteveD3 

I agree with @Meowmix . They shouldn't be making story!

I'm going to call today and speak to manager. This is not right.

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

I find most reps are very useful. It would be nice if they have access to internal reservations or even if they gave us a more accurate number system then everyone won't have to be wondering
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SteveD3

First off the Rep is making things up. No company leaves items at the warehouse for 3-4 days because of COVID-19. Once they come into the warehouse, they get sprayed with sanitizer and then packed up immediately especially items which have been already ordered.

The difference is the internal Reservation system was never meant for management or reps to see what's going on. It's a self serve option for u to use. So that's why no Rep has a way to find out, the only way to find out is if the manager contacts the warehouse which can take 24-48hrs to get information and even then sometimes the Rep in the warehouse will give them a scripted answer.

I know enough of shipping during COVID-19 to know that the Rep was making up a story.

I got my iPhone from Telus the day it as a launched. Never had a issue regarding shipping and holding at a warehouse.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @misteredi

Some Rep are useful yes. However some will make up stories as they go. You know how many every year complain about this? I my self am with Rogers and deal with this. Once I speak to a manager, the manager tells me the truth.
Arjun873
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 12 pro (blue, 128gb) which I ordered on Oct 21st is now showing on my Rogers account. Does that mean it will be shipped soon?

misteredi
I Plan to Stick Around

How would one go about speaking with a manager?