Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What phone did you order?
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The same as you did.
carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered the 12 pro November 5, just got email saying it was shipped via purolator.

Vananaan23-
I've Been Around

I ordered the IPhone 12 Pro pacific blue 128gb on Oct 19th. Just received an email and shipping confirmation with puralator. After going back and forth yesterday with Rogers.
alexostapovich
I've Been Around

Hmm. I ordered the 12 Pro on the 1st of november. Which model was yours?
gageev
I Plan to Stick Around

Late post folks, but I was able to get a 12 pro max 128gb graphite at the bridle wood mall Rogers store in Scarborough. Just randomly called and they had stock. When we left they had 256 pro max in stock. Worth a shot to call and see!
carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine was the 12 pro, graphite 128g

jfjrdo
I'm Here A Lot

Hi I ordered my Iphone 12 pro about 3 weeks ago. I was told it was on back order. Just wondering if they are now in stock?

carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered mine November 5 and got it today 

jfjrdo
I'm Here A Lot

Ohh perfect because i order mine on nov 4. So i should be getting mine soon. I havent even gotten the shipping email yet.