Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I spend over an hour on the phone with (a very nice) rep today who did his best to try to figure out where my phone is that I ordered on the 16th. (Pro, 256, blue). Initially they said my order had been cancelled as of this morning but didn't know why. Then it turned out it wasn't cancelled and that my order is still in the warehouse waiting to be fulfilled and it could be another 2-3 weeks before I get it. 

They were unable to explain why others, friends included, who ordered the same phone a week or more after I did got one and I didn't. If my current phone was working properly I'd not care but...

To say I am not happy is an understatement and this weekend I'll be looking to see what Bell and Telus have to offer. Even if I have to wait I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore. I'm done with Rogers and their terrible service. Again, the agent was great, not his fault, but the company is a disaster.

if a Rogers retention agent is reading this, now is the time to reach out.

st10
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I guess Rogers screwed our order. I ordered iPhone 12 Pro Blue 128GB on October 24th ordered online deliver to home. I called today morning and the customer rep said my order has been cancelled and she didn’t even know why it’s been cancelled. She even try to re order the phone but the system would not let order it because it says there is a order pending. What is wrong with #Rogers. Very disappointed.

Arjun873
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone order the 12 Pro on October 21st and still not receive it? Getting tired of waiting..

jctrueman
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered the Pro Max 512 to home on the 7th (day 2 of availability) Phone not received at warehouse as of this afternoon. Seems not all the early Pro Max orders are headed out yet... happy for those whose are.
Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered mine on the 16th of October and nothing so far as per my earlier post. Terrible service.

Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

Same, I called yesterday and at first they said my order was cancelled and after going away and talking to someone else they came back and said it wasn't cancelled and that it was the half price EarPods offer that was cancelled, which seemed odd.

I think they had a system problem or something that did cancel our orders and they just don't want to say. I hope I'm wrong.
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my 12 pro 256gb in blue on Oct 20, I’ve been in contact with Rogers off and on since then. The person I talked to last week said that when she ordered her 11 pro last year that it took 5 weeks for hers to come and expects mine to be delivered to home by the end of next week. For me, it’s been 4 weeks now.
cgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

There’s a lot of people out there wanting the 12 pro and pro max so that’s going to have an impact on our wait times. If you order one today through Apple it shows delivery for December 18. When I preordered my pro max blue on nov 7, the Apple site showed nov 27 timeframe for that device
tyty3
I've Been Here Awhile

Just called Rogers today. My phone arrived at the warehouse yesterday and should be shipped out early next week. I ordered the pro on October 20th.
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Rogers and my phone is waiting in the warehouse. The tech guy has no idea when it’ll be added to my account and shipped out. I also called a local Rogers and he has no idea when they’re shipping to the stores as they are backed up with orders.