Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gilligans_off
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Still doesn’t explain how people who ordered after me are getting them first.
cgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

People who ordered after you may have ordered a different hard drive size or colour.
Gilligans_off
I'm Here A Lot

True. I just would have liked to be told that it was being delayed.
hzarkesh
I've Been Here Awhile

I am #29 in queue (iPhone 12PM, gold, 256gb), still no news 😞

Jason_2025
I Plan to Stick Around

I know for a fact that people who ordered well after me got the same phone I ordered. Tomorrow will be a month from when I ordered mine. Pretty terrible service I have to say. And for the last week when I try to get details on my account, all I get is:

Details not available

Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later.

J\

gageev
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #55 got a call at 11am to pick up from store. 12 pro Max pacific blue. I’ve had luck to get my device on launch day by shipping to store but that could just be fluke!
LYuan
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a silver pro 256 a month ago. I was #15 out of 18 for the longest time. Last week, I received an email saying that I was now #13 out of 20. I canceled my order, went on the Apple website, and saw they had stock for pickup the next day. I reserved, paid and picked it up within 24 hours.

I have absolutely no idea what Rogers is doing with their queues but whatever it is, it’s wrong. It worked out in the better for me as I avoided having to sign a 2-year contract with them. Win/win.

L.
tyty3
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone got an update on their order? I ordered the 12 pro on October 20th and haven't got an update since.

wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered my pro 512 gb on October 16 and is out for delivery today.
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called Rogers, the lady said that my new phone will probably be here next week, it depends on where people are as to why they’re getting their phones already. My new SIM card is activated. With Black Friday coming, they will have the phones out in the stores. She also said that she’d ordered a iPhone 11 last year and it took two months for hers to arrive. Ugh.... so long.