Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gageev
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

quick question for everyone here :

those of you who pre ordered pro or pro max, and didnt pick up yet. What if in a week they launch a nice promo for black friday. will we be able to take advantage of it? or will we lose out because we already picked up the device. i dont think changing the plan to a promo plan would be an issue, but if there is a reduction on the finance or freebies is mainly what i am referring to.

any input is appreciated. thank you 

LovelSidhu7
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Calm down, you won't be getting them that soon anyway.
gageev
I Plan to Stick Around

hahaha i got the shipment email yesterday. that's why my hopes are up. but you are right, could be delayed for a while.
nathanh1
I'm Here A Lot

I just got confirmation that mine will be available at opening tomorrow am . I received a shipping notice on Tuesday and was position 2 on release day for the pro max 128 blue
Hope this helps some get an idea of when theirs is coming 🙂

Happy pro max launch day people
gageev
I Plan to Stick Around

hi, did the store call you or was it an email from rogers?
LovelSidhu7
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a feeling that those who have ordered 256/512gb variants for 12 Pro are never going to get it.
Especially the Pacific Blue ones.
I ordered mine on the evening of 16th Oct.
I was on 37th position on the opening day 23oct,. Since then I have moved up only 4 places,
At this rate I have to wait 30 weeks or about 7 months
Lol
wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

I order pro 512gb in silver and got this email yesterday. I preordered on October 16 shipped to home.

Update: Device order delayed
Thanks for your recent order of the Apple iPhone 12.

Your order will ship within the next week. We’re sorry it’s taking longer than expected.

We’ll send you an email when your device ships with your tracking number and a link to track your order with our delivery partner.

Questions? Please contact us in any of the ways listed at rogers.com/contactus.

Sincerely,
Rogers Communications
KodiakSA
I've Been Here Awhile

I just received an email from Rogers that my upgrade is complete, and a Pro Max 12 is associated with my account as of November 12.   No shipping information though!! But I assume this means that they have a device for me and it's on the way.

knicole2
I've Been Here Awhile

I received the email regarding device order delay yesterday as well
antony_jestin
I've Been Around

I have the same in my account for a ship to home 12 Pro Max 256 in blue that I ordered within minutes of the pre-orders opening. The chat agent did say that if I see it associated and updated on my account it is about to ship