Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meandmyphone
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

And I also ordered to home.
nathanh1
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I ordered the pro Max 128 blue on the day of launch . Was in position 2 and mine is now showing in progress with no more position
mtfuji
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is ‘In Progress’ too. If you click on view details there will be order information. I will be getting my phone as it states ‘shipping progress has begun....’ you should have that as well as my position was 8
SNEIL
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi folks,
Been watching this thread for a bit now. Pre ordered my 12 pro max on launch date and was number 6. I chose to have it shipped to my local store and now it says in process. Hoping I'll be able to get it on launch day.
Gilligans_off
I'm Here A Lot

I still don’t see what number I am. Haven’t gotten anything about the phone itself. Just the email saying my plan has changed. Those who do have a number, where was it you found yours?
J04DAN1
I Plan to Stick Around

Averyouellette
I've Been Here Awhile

I just upgraded my phone to the iPhone 12 pro max, and I only received an email saying my order was processed
st10
I Plan to Stick Around

I’ve ordered my iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 128 GB on October 24th ship to home (Pro-On The Go) and immediately got a email saying the order have been received and wait for the shipment email when shipped. After that nothing happened and still waiting for the update. Even my account doesn’t say anything about the phone upgrade. I called couple of times to Rogers and they even have no clue about it’s been ordered from my account. 

nathanh1
I'm Here A Lot

To give some people the idea of shipping I ordered the 12 pro Max 128 blue on release day I was position 2 I have now received my shipping confirmation and should be here Friday . Let’s see other people’s so we can see how many are getting Friday !
Averyouellette
I've Been Here Awhile

when was release day? I ordered mine on Saturday November 7th