Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newfiegirl
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I recently purchased the iPhone 12 oct 26 and I’m still waiting for confirmation emails it’s been almost two weeks do anyone have any info what’s going on and how long of wait I’m looking into. I got iPhone 12 64gb blue
CopOut
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I ordered my 512gb gold 12pro on the 21st. Still no confirmation email or anything
wilsongirl
I Plan to Stick Around

Same with me and I ordered a week before that.
socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

as of this morning i was #298 for 12 pro 128gb blue....pre-ordered the 12 pro max 128gb blue to see the place in line and #179...so we'll see which one comes first and then i'll cancel the other...i don't want to wait til christmas to get my phone lol

Newfiegirl
I've Been Here Awhile

I haven’t receive any confirmation either I wonder how long of wait were looking into.
nathanh1
I'm Here A Lot

It opened a little early this am about 20 mins early . I got number 2 pro max 128 blue . really hoping it doesn't take forever to come in now lol

LovelSidhu7
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Everyone!
I pre-ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Paci Blue 256GB on the evening of 16th October.
I was at 70th Position then,
And on the release day 23 Octb, They moved me to 37th.
It's been 2 weeks now and I moved up only 3 places, I am at 34 now.
I read in forums that some people placed 27th got theirs already.
I have a few questions.
1. What does it mean to be on a 34th position. (In BC, in Canada or in what?) Or does it mean there are 33 orders for the same device/storage/color before me.
2. How long do you think I have to wait?
3. I have a doubt that I may never get it at all, And I should have gone for a 128gb instead.

Thanks
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @LovelSidhu7

You're number is Canada wide for that specific model you pre ordered / reserved.

Again I posted a link on page 17. Apple is having major issues with getting their chips from the manufacturer. So the delays are because of that. You will see some delays.
J04DAN1
I Plan to Stick Around

@nathanh1 

Ah so you're number 2! I am number 3 and 4 lol. 

nathanh1
I'm Here A Lot

@jo4dan1

I was wondering who was number 1 lol