Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Never pre-ordering again. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Would be nice if Rogers can keep us update with the status.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yep... mine too

Says “ You brought your own phone with this plan.”

I click and says

“ We're sorry, but you can't upgrade your device right now because you have an upgrade order pending.”

Ok.... now I’m more lost haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine now says that too. I ordered on pre-order day but nothing so far which is odd as I've seen people on here who ordered after me getting theirs already.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, that’s the same as me.
It’s a mess lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Was told about 4 conflicting “tales” about the status of my phone. On the Friday it released, one told me it was in the warehouse and was *just* waiting to ship out (same day delivery!), and then the next, I was told it was on back order and would take 3-4 weeks. Another story I was told it should be delivered on Friday (the 30th) Wow. Still no tracking number or shipping update. Feels like they’re just making it up as they go and hope customers will feel temporarily satisfied.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi! I reserved an iPhone 12 Pro 256GB and it is on its way to the store (Status: Shipped). I’m a little bit confused on the pricing. I was under the impression that the total cost of the phone would be paid off monthly over 24 months, is this true or do I owe something when I pick up in store? If so, how much?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When did you order yours? What colour?

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I believe that you now have to pay the taxes up front.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

For all of you stuck waiting for your shipments, that sucks.

It’s worth the wait though. I grabbed my 12 Pro directly from Apple on launch day (shipped to me). It’s a fantastic phone. The cameras murder my previous S20 Ultra, from my testing so far.

It’s also extremely fast and smooth. If you have an 11 Pro already, it’s not a huge upgrade. Anything older and it is.