Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msat
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I pre-ordered for home delivery on Release Day last week, and my account has not yet been updated to show the new phone (like others have mentioned in this thread) and I am unable to see my status in the queue. I am worried for a couple of reasons: That my order is maybe screwed up in the system; and that I am potentially looking at "weeks" till I receive the phone due to limited stock and other delivery-related issues. This doesn't bode well for me as my phone is on its last legs and is currently very limited in its usability.

msat
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Well, hearing that people are getting shipping notifications from Fedex and Purolator for tomorrow.
chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

I still haven’t received anything, but the phone is on my account.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @msat

Yes they are going to use many companies to ship out the phones for tomorrow..
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @msat

You won't see a Que. I already explained this before. Ship to home orders do NOT have a status Que. They are regular hardware upgrades. Reservations which are not hardware upgrades only have this option ( u only reserve a phone in ur name. U must go into store to pick up and sign the contract vs ship to home the upgrade is done when u order the phone).

Sometimes the system may not update immediately. I noticed some thag theirs never got updated until the last minute.

Unfortunately if it doesn't ship out tomorrow, u have either 2 options. Call a store close to u and see if they have any in stock. If they do, u can have them cancel the ship to home order and do the upgrade at the store. That or wait a couple more days.

I get ur phone is on the " last leg" but u waited this long right? A couple more days won't be bad unless ur phone only stays on for 20 minutes and nothing works.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrisuz91

Sometimes UPS/Purolator or CP update late their website so the email may come late to you.

Also remember as i said some got the email in the middle of the night or launch day.
msat
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix thanks for the reply. I'll tough it out. As you mentioned, I've made it this far. Plus, I don't want to pay that farce of an activation fee when picking up in store.
Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Pacific Blue direct from Rogers on pre-order day, got an email this evening that Purolator was shipping out my device with tracking number.  Impressive.  I wasn't in no rush either, my trusty iPhone 7 continues to do well for me so this is a welcomed surprise.

Glad to see you're keeping the community going still, Meowmix, been a few years since I was last here!  Be safe.

SlayerG14
I've Been Here Awhile

If your phone didn’t make the initial wave of phones from Apple to Rogers, I’m curious when the next batch of phones will make it out. I hope it’s in terms of days vs weeks.
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

i haven’t received a tracking number and since it’s a home delivery no way for me to know when I’ll get it .. until I get a tracking email.
Right @Meowmix ?