Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisuz91
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

If you chose ship to home AND device reservation, then yes it seems you will have two devices.
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix  now 99/127 no way for me to track it online.

according to rogers rep, if shipped tomorrow doesn't mean received tomorrow. no eta

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrisuz91

Yes however a reservation is NOT a hardware upgrade. You're only reserving a phone in ur name to be shipped to the store. So if u get the order via ship to home or from another location, u can call ur location and ask then to kindly give that phone u reserved to someone else.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

Mort ship to home orders that get shipped out on delivery have been delivered on the same day.

The ONLY way this don't happen is if th weather is bad, UPS doesn't have enough trucks to do same day delivery or something outside of Rogers hands.
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix last question I promise. if I'm 99 of 12x? I live in the city are my chances above 50%?  for home delivery tomorrow?

12 Pro Grey 128GB

ChiCheng
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix - 

If the device is activated on my account, does that mean the device is being shipped soon?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ChiCheng

Yes that means they have activated a iPhone on you're account and it's ready to ship out. It will most likely be shipped out tonight/ tomorrow morning.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mblanke

It could well be a possibility. With business accounts sometimes it's a bit different. I noticed many years they will ship out the phones for business accounts the day off or the next day. I'm sure u will get it..
ChiCheng
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you!

AzanAhmedz
I've Been Around

Hello @Meowmix 

Im a small business customer and ordered the iPhone 12P on release day, currently #8 out of 154 and my order status is "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" 

I selected ship to home, do you think I will still receive my device on release day tomorrow?