Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Salinger1
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

We have Rogers EPP through my workplace and  they don't even have pre-ordering available!  Hopefully I'll be able to order when the phone is released on Friday but I'll probably be so far to the back of the line by then, I'll be lucky to get it by Christmas!  😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Salinger1

I would email your Rep and let them know if they can add it / when they will add it.

If you're able to go into a Rogers store at launch and able to do the upgrade therr, try that.
Salinger1
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, can stores do EPP activations?  That'd be great if so.  I thought I had to go through my dealer or RogersDirect.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Salinger1

Contact the nearest store and see if they can first. Some authorized locations can and some can't.
SlyM
I Plan to Stick Around

@Nfoxm wrote:
UPDATE:

Was position #1 for IPhone 12 pro 128g gold!
Has officially moved to in progress!!!!

Can’t wait!

Was position #21 for iPhone 12 Pro 256gb Pacific Blue and it's also in progress.
This was definitely the smoothest launch date phone that I've ever gone after so far. (Of course saying that, I've probably just jinxed myself.) 😉

mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there somewhere to see the business queue?  If I reserved it over the business queue there is a slim chance I could get it on Friday? 

LamG
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you reserve today ?
mblanke
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved it yesterday. 12 Pro, 128GB Black
.. not holding my breath.
JonathanCo
I Plan to Stick Around

Update:

I was position #3 for IPhone 12 pro 256g pacific blue and I moved to In progress yesterday PM.

I just received today (5pm) an email from Rogers that my device has been shipped to my local store in Montréal.
Lcn
I've Been Here Awhile

Woot! Was #60 for a 128gb iPhone 12 pro pacific blue and it also shipped today! It was hard to gauge based on earlier years’ threads whether 60 would make the launch day cut but here we are. Can’t wait!