Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey guys,

So I just tried on the device registration page and selected my city and I am spot #1 for my city ?!

But I thought the registration began at 8am?!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 pro & 12 Pro Max Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Mine still shows the page that they’re getting ready. 🤷🏻‍

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's normal. They always put it on before the "official" time. I am #2 for a Pro 128GB Blue. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Had it ever happened before where maybe different cities get them in? Idk...

I even got the email confirming it and everything
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you who plan to renew with a retention plan, will you either

- Select the "Upgrade" option from the website and then call to have your plan be adjusted?

- Reserve in-store and have it done over the phone live?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine's still showing it as we're getting ready, but the time to check back has now changed to 5:30am (I'm in Vancouver). Oy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We're talking about different pages. There is a "in-store reservation" page. You're looking at the Device Upgrade page.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

'We're talking about different pages. There is a "in-store reservation" page. You're looking at the Device Upgrade page."
You mean through Apple or Rogers?  Went through Rogers, upgrade device re information on this thread.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It finally switched over under Upgrade my device at 5:10am, then crapped out. Finally able to reserve the Blue 256gb 12Pro - #21.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SabrinaMolella

It seems in some regions it opened up earlier then expected. The system has done this before.