Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Going all the way with a Pro Max 512 (green) this time.  I'm too lazy to clean out my camera roll - LOL.  My husband and I both got on the top 100 when we reserved on Day 1 (thanks to the later reservation time), so it could mean we're getting our phones on launch day (for the first time, like, ever.  Okay, maybe not ever - I got a phone on launch day for my 5.  Praying I won't break it this time.  Yeah, I broke my very first iPhone.  I was very lucky to get a replacement phone a few days later (from an Apple Store).  They didn't even charge me full price - cost me about $100, which was the price of a 3GS at the time).  This was 2012. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks for running this iPhone thread again meowmix

I was just told there's no way I can upgrade any of my phone lines (3 lines on share everything, 2 on ultra tabs, 1 on premium plus tab) without changing all my lines to an in market infinite plan.  LOL.  That's not happening.  

Anyone else on a share everything plan told they have to switch in order to get a subsidy?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @nasa25,

I'm in the same situation of you about my old plan. I talked today with someone of the Rogers Customer Service in the MSD department. 

It's possible to continue our Share Everything plan (for MSD clients at least), but the name will change for "LaVoix30" or "LaVoix40" (sorry, I only have the name in French). When you will sign the contract, the agent will be able to select this plan for your contract.

I also saw on the forum that some people was wondering how it's work when you have a MSD discount of 30%. In my case, the guy gave me a new "jeton" or passcode (in English). You need to call Rogers and ask for MSD department. Tell them that you're looking to sign a new contrat and you need a new passcode and they will verify that you're still working for the company and after this send you a new passcode by email (available for next 30 days). You need to give this passcode to the agent when you will prepare the new contract. 

Hope I received all the good information.

I will see this Friday morning!

NB : Since recently, it's possible to have the Infinite plan with a business discount (MSD)!
However, it will be only 10% off.

If you still want the 30% discount, you need to stay with the Share Everything / LaVoie plan.

Have a good day

Jo

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks @JonathanCo 

I've reached out to my rogers contact as well.  Hopefully they have some good news for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

Really? How would that work? Does that mean the online preorders being shipped to home are coming straight from Apple? I think that would make the most sense considering it's supposed to be unlocked phones. Though I'm sure they need to repackage each one with a new sim card just in case... 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everyone,
I pre ordered iPhone 11 pro Max 64GB midnight green and set it to be sent to Rogers store near me and my position is #33.

This is my first time pre ordering and was wondering would I get the phone on launch day?
When do they usually ship? How long does it generally take to reach the stores?
Just trying to set my expectations straight! I am so excited!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Amruta09,

Last year, Saupaui was in the same position of you (#33) and he said his status changed to "In progress" the thuesday before the lauch. You will see tomorrow or wednesday if you have some luck to receive it this Friday. Smiley Happy

« saupaui 

‎09-18-2018 12:47 AM

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

My status for the Gold Xs Max 256 Gb just changed to "In Progress" from "Open". I was originally #33 in the queue when I reserved but it went down to 29 earlier today. »

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Apple/Apple-iPhone-Xs-Xr-amp-Xs-Max-Questions-Reservation-numb...

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh wow.. thank you for your help! I can't contain my excitement. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Thanks again.
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved an iPhone 11 Pro Max 64 GB in the Midnight Green colour as an additional line and got it sent to me directly (as opposed to a Rogers Store). I also reserved an iPhone 11 64 GB in purple the same day and also sent that to myself directly.

I'm actually hoping to not get mine on Friday (launch day), believe it or not. If only it could come early (i.e. Thursday)... LOL.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I am in position 3 for iPhone 11 pro max 256mb here. Hopefully we will receive soon. I've never been so close to number 1 position before lol 🙂 I Ordered 15 minutes before official 8 am pre order 😉