Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

What phone did you order?
Havent had movement on ip11pmax green 256 in 3 weeks now.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You guys without movement can just reserve directly through Apple. Then go into the Apple store and do the carrier upgrade. They have lots of stock.

I Plan to Stick Around

But can we do the financing option with our carrier‘S choice?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I believe they have an Apple store rep that’s trained on all the carriers systems. You’d be upgraded through the Rogers system and able to take advantage of whatever financing options Rogers has. Basically it’s the exact same thing as upgrading through a Rogers store but you’re physically upgrading at the Apple store

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mightyman

Yes they can! All Apple stores have trained Apple staff that can do carrier upgrades in store. They can do all the options that the carriers offer.

My buddy works for the Eaton center location and he was one out of the 6 that are trained to do this. More staff are being trained as well!.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you. I did that and Im schedule to pick up the phone later this evening. Thanks for the tip.
I Plan to Stick Around

THANK YOU! SERIOUSLY... THANK YOU!!

I went to Apple and picked up my iPhone 11 Pro Max, Silver, 512GB! I wish I had known I could do the Rogers Financing there. But it wasn't so easy... I was ready to close my account and switch companies.

I switched from a corporate plan to a consumer plan and 24 month financing. When I went to Apple, they said the business code was preventing them from letting me upgrade. So a Rogers rep was able to take it off...but the Apple rep still wasn't able to process it. They said my order was pending, so I can't upgrade until I cancel my order... The Rogers business rep said even though it says my order is pending, there's no order number or device, apparently I had 24 month financing on nothing?! I explained I have an email from Rogers saying I ordered the device, but there's no order number in that email. She said she's heard other had the similar issues. So at that point, she said she's sending me to a rep to deal with Consumer accounts. The Consumer Rogers rep told me that I might not be able to do the financing upgrade at the Apple Store, which I quickly said if I can't get the upgrade now to cancel my account. I've waited 5 weeks and the last rep can't even see my order was placed correctly! She told me to as the Apple rep to try again and it worked within 2 minutes. So thankfully, I walked out with my new iPhone... I'm going on my honeymoon in a few weeks, and I wanted to leave the DSLR home for once! Can't wait! 

TLDR: Rogers said my order was processing, and not ordered, at the same time. Said I want to close my account, and it was fixed. Apple did the 24 month financing through Rogers for me. 

Thanks everyone for helping!! And for keeping me sane! 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Manny1299

Glad to hear you were able to get your new phone. Enjoy it!

I've Been Around

How to track my parcel in the world I m order I phone11pro max

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ManpreetSingh

First off. How did you order the phone? Did you do a reservation to the store or ship to home?.