Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

I’ve been position 1 for the 64gb pro max midnight green since Friday morning and still no movement for me on a corporate order. Hopefully it moves early next week and not late October like people are saying
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine is doing the same thing! Was in transit yesterday and scanned into Concord On at 4:01PM, this morning at 8:25am it was scanned out of Mount Hope. I live in Barrie, ON. Why is it going the opposite direction?
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m still trying to find any status at all. I ordered a space grey 512g pro Max at 9:30 am on the 13th for home delivery. Got the email to say tracking would follow later it so far nothing. When I do live chat to find out position or estimate they say they can’t give me any info at all. My plan is already changed (used to be no tab) and my
Usage/data available keeps changing every day (back and forth). So the plan is set - but nobody can tell me where the phone is or if I’m getting it lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

It worked! I was able to renew my old plan ShareEverything at the Rogers store with my new iPhone 11 Pro. I just needed to give a new passcode to keep my 30% business discount.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I have seen so many iPhone 11 Pro max models on Facebook Kijiji and buy and sale groups. Pretty funny how they buy them and flip them for more yet we all laugh and make fun of them.

Morale of the story. Don't be them 🤣.

In all seriousness. Telus barely got models too it seems. Working downtown I went over to their head office / store. They only got a handful and getting more sometime next week. Seems like a shortage but Rogers has had this issue for years.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am not a Rogers customer as of now but I just created an account to preorder iPhone 11 and I am #10 in the queue for pro max 64gb green as seen on the reservation status screen. However, when I spoke to customer service they were not able to access my account. And as is expected from Rogers , I didn't receive the weekly update email about the pre-order status. Does that raise suspicions about any issue with my order? I am sorta worried.
I've Been Here Awhile

It seems no one can give me any information on the status of my reservation. My Rogers balance is -$300, new device not shown on 'My Rogers'. When I click 'upgrade' I can't because I am 'currently ineligible' because I recently upgraded. (formatted so I can't even read the whole message on my iphone 7?). Online chat led to zero info, she knew nothing about any status or remote time estimate for delivery. (2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months?!) I thought when I paid for the less-subsidized upgrade delivered to my home, rather than lose my retention plan, the money wouldn't be sitting as a negative balance in my account? Confused- how can there be so little info on the status of a reserved iphone in 2019? No one knows anything?

A search on 'Rogers delayed iphone 11 pro 2019' yielded interesting results: irrelevant, useless and from 2-10 years ago. I know I am not the only person wondering what is going on. There is zero news about seriously delayed phones? It's pretty clear the info is being suppressed somehow.

Someone is hiding something. And it's really frustrating.
I Plan to Stick Around

You're definitely not the only one.

I can't even cancel my services because of a "pending upgrade" that isn't showing up. 

My old plan 10gb/$85 is now gone and they refuse to give it back, yet instead offer 5gb $85. 

No word on my 11 pro max other than "wait until end of october to see when it ships". 

It's a mess everywhere for quite a few people. Don't know who to call or who to talk to. Retentions department was a callous grumpy lady who really didn't want to talk to me. Wish I could help ya but I can't even cancel my rogers services. Lol.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for the helpful advice. I felt for all the agents with no info, either.

I was able to upgrade my $95 EDGE 10GB. Is upfront $240 but well worth it to keep plan. It gets more difficult to hang onto every contract - I was so happy (and relieved) to do it online and not the phone retention 'circus'. I'm sorry to hear you didn't fare so well.

Looks like I'm just in the dark til the Midnight Green phone fairy arrives...
I Plan to Stick Around

Update from my Friday situation: UPS didn't pick up my order until Friday morning, but it looks like I'm getting it shipped to me today! Currently out for delivery as I post, for a ship to home order.