Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

So if I preorder the phone does it affect my contract in any way? Once it arrives and go pick it up can I decide whether to keep it or not based on the deal of the contract given at pickup date?
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Haven’t upgraded my phone in a while
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not a stupid question. I've been asking myself the same and even Rogers employees can't clearly answer, imagine. It's crazy how proper employee training/communication is lacking and causes confusion every time new plans/phones get released.

Personally, I'm starting to lean toward buying it from Apple at full price and then eventually move to the carrier that offers the best BYOP plan. To get the best value, perhaps the way to go is with a S10 promotion and then resell it.

Pricing will be revealed tomorrow. Hopefully not too late to get your new toy on launch day with the plan you wish.

I Plan to Stick Around

It's funny... it seems like only the legacy Device Reservation page allows you to select the line# you want associated to the reservation. Thus, only the legacy page would allow you to pre-order one device per line, instead of one per whole account.

Am I missing something? It was the same last year; had to use the legacy Device Reservation page to pre-order 2 x iPhone XS. heh

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @justin24 @Viande

Doing a reservation to store does NOT affect you're contact. All you are doing is reserving a phone in you're name. You can either take it or leave it once it's at the store. Its that simple :).
I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning all!

Woke up nice and early just in case, hopefully it will be open earlier as usual!

I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning folks! It’s that time of year again.

I have a corporate plan (bank) with Rogers. If I’m considering doing the edge financing, is there any location specific. If I want to make it a regular upgrade does that change anything in terms of the store I should ship the phone to?

Hope everyone gets the model they want on launch!
I Plan to Stick Around

It's LIVE !!!

I Plan to Stick Around

position #5!

I Plan to Stick Around

Strange , mine says position # 5 too lol. Wooo great way to start the weekend
I Plan to Stick Around

cool lol, which model you got?