Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

yes i'm still pre-fulfillment and placed order 8:01 AM on the 13th 

I Plan to Stick Around

I think they forgot about the corporate customers. 

I Plan to Stick Around

My phone just shipped.

There was some error on their end so I had to call in because my status went back to Pending Activation. It was fixed back to In Progress (Activation) then In Progress (Finalization) soon after and now shipped-closed. My account has been updated with the phone.

Received an email that it has been shipped but no tracking number. But, won't complain as so many are still waiting. 

I've Been Here Awhile

So tomorrow will be three weeks since preorder.  Since I requested Ship to Home I apparently can't find out what position I am in.  Weird because the option was pick up at store or ship to home to receive it faster ...... yet I see people picking up from store but I can't even verify status.  

I was on a no tab Ignite plan before the preorder.  That was upgraded to the 24 month finance with the extra $20 being tacked on for the monthly plan rate.  So my current bill that is due is for the plan with device ..... but I am still using my own device that I brought.  I don't think the plan should change until they ship it at the very least.  Fingers crossed that the three week mark will see an email hit my inbox to say shipped!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same! I ordered my iPhone Pro Max, 512GB, Silver on September 17th and I'm still waiting! It said shipping to home was faster. I've escalated and no one can tell me an accurate timeline.

A Rogers rep on reddit said: "We do have an internal memo regarding the issue and it is saying that we are to tell customers it is 2-3 weeks for fulfillment, but in reality you are looking at anywhere from 4-6 weeks or longer depending upon the model that you requested and the color."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rogers/comments/dfzojy/just_back_ordered_iphone_11_pro_64gb_green_how/

I Plan to Stick Around

It's been over a month since you placed the order and haven't received yet?
I Plan to Stick Around

Still haven't got it, still no device change on MyRogers. This is a joke! 

I did an upgrade, ship to home, financing for 24 months... no rep I've spoken to on the phone, twitter or reddit can tell me anything useful. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah - same here.  I'm going to call in though again because when I ordered they changed my plan right away from a bring your own device and added $20 per month.  So I've spent an extra $40 and over two months when I am still using a phone that I own outright.  I don't think that should have changed until my phone was at least shipped.  

At this point I am doubtful of seeing it before the end of November.  I Apple has them in stock, and I would go there to grab one - but not sure if they could drop it on my plan with the 24 month financing Rogers is giving.  If they could I would grab it and then cancel the order with Rogers.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to a rep online, and they said my device is ready to be released. They said they have a tool to check. I asked why the other reps didn't use this tool, even when I escalated. He said it may not have updated last week. We'll see. 

I've Been Here Awhile

So I just tried online (I called but couldn't wait on hold forever).  The guy gave me a tracking number for a tablet they sent me and said oh its been delivered on Oct 2.  When I said that isn't it he just said there can be delays of up to three weeks with preorders.  So as I approach week 6  - still no idea.