Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

@Daveftw

I too travel very frequently and a client of mine that I see a lot has freedom mobile. He doesn’t get signals in his own house dropped calls and everything.
From my personal experiences I can say Telus probably has the best reception across Canada, I mean like underground lots elevator service. With Rogers I don’t get signals in almost any mall I have been to from Vancouver to Halifax.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw HOME SHIP UPDATE:

HISTORY: I ordered iPhone 11 Pro Max Green @ 618am September 13 (MST) 18 min after preorder opened. 

‘Last night I got the notification that my phone was ready for UPS

7am today my status went to ORGIN SCAN and was IN TRANSIT.

i was home most of the day. Nothing, I left, and of course at 3:52 pm UPS attempted delivery.

Its now been delivered to the local UPS Store for pickup, but they closed at 6. So tomorrow when they open at 12pm I’m picking it up. Woot!

I Plan to Stick Around

@kameleon congrats, enjoy your new iphone!

I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to walk into a Rogers store during lunch and they had some in stock. I picked up a 256 green pro.

I would suggest calling around.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my phone yesterday, but it's DOA!  I'm stuck on this screen:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rG3TThvbe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So right now, I have NO PHONE.  I think I'm going to the Apple store to see what they can do. 

I Plan to Stick Around

so some corporate orders have started to move.
I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal Press and release Volume Up, then volume down, and then hold power until it reboots

I Plan to Stick Around

Okay, UPS is doin some sketchy stuff. My iPhone was supposed to be delivered yesterday and for some reason went from out for delivery to back in transit. I live in Toronto and it was coming from Mississauga but then said it was in Concord. Which makes sense because that's the closest UPS distribution centre. Whatever, not getting it on Friday. I look at the tracking this morning and the package is in Mount Hope. WHY ? 

And on top of that, I had another package out for delivery which changed to in transit. But now instead of giving me a date, it says to check back later. And it's a valuable, limited edition pair of shoes... 

I Plan to Stick Around

Any movement on you end? I'm still on pre-fulfillment, position 25 for the 11 pro 256 Gb space grey.
I Plan to Stick Around

@humutoor

Not a significant move but I went from 30 to 27 for the pro max 256gb midnight green
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.