Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

That is correct. Two friends actually. One is scheduled delivery monday, the other just received his maybe 30ish minutes ago. Mine has no delivery date because they don't have one to ship to me. Rogers has to order more, and then have them sent over seas and then inventoried and then the order will start processing, in about 3 weeks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea this is a joke, my confirmation email is literally time stamped 8:01 AM on the 13th and not even shipped #1 in line too. sounds like we could order from apple today and still get it before rogers gets ours to us

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw

And they ordered later than you? If they ordered later and still received before you, I think it's some kind of a glitch!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

you could walk into the apple store right now and get any model you want.

The reps say this is an apple problem, the reps are wrong. This is a rogers problem. They didn't simply order enough. Period.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

been with Rogers for 23 years ,

Reserved Pro 512 gray at position 1 at opening , the phone is no show at the store , Reservation system through the years never field to amaze me , this year  is the funniest though 

received an email at 09:11 AM today  saying that i am getting closer ... at # 1  ... " While you’re waiting, we thought we’d update you on a few important details about your reservation. You’re currently number 1 in line. A Apple iPhone 11 Pro 512GB Space Grey has been reserved for the wireless number.  LOL oah well 

" he who reserve first day , may live to get the phone any/another day ...Good slogan for Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just cancelled the hardware upgrade preorder and my service with rogers.

It's funny going through my chat history with them, I've had significant issues with them twice a year every year for 6.5 years. Not once has any problem ever been really rectified. 

I call retention and loyalty department to discuss cancelling service - they did it swiftly without hesitation. They did not care they lost a customer who had been with them for years. 

I guess this is how telcom is in 2019 in canada. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw
I would have left long ago my friend I’m just stuck here because of work really. Used to be with Telus better reception better service thousand times over just a recommendation if you’re looking for a new carrier. Steer away from bell as well pretty much run their company just like Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That is bizarre, the odd thing about all this is it’s not like when the x was released where it was a major physical change. Didn’t seem like an as popular year for upgrading as it seems a little bit like the iPhone 10 S2 if you know what I mean. Yet they can’t foul fill orders very odd.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Hmlk7 I've been considering freedom mobile but I can't trust their service. I travel cross country frequently and depend on reception. (And if I'm being honest here, rogers reception has been actually extremely terrible this summer to the point where half the trips I didn't have service)

I've also had terrible experiences with bell. My only option left really is telus, but who knows if i will get a deal worth anything.

I really hate where telcom is in 2019. I wish we had more population and competition

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone got tracking number after got the email that was shipped to Rogers store?

I git the email last night but nothingafter...

store is clueless.. (what else is new)