Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Feeling pretty frustrated.  My pre-ordered phone still isn't showing up in my account.  My payment was processed 8:16 am on Sept 13th.  I really hope I'm not one of those unlucky sods that has to wait until end of October when I pre-ordered early in the morning the day pre-order was available.  

No my sister didn't get the same model phone as me, but she ordered a day later than I did and her phone was shipped yesterday.  Sounds like, yet again, they didn't get enough Max phones.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I am officially not receiving a phone until late October early November. I called I tweeted I facebooked.

In 3-4 weeks I will find out when I’m having one shipped. That 3-4 weeks isn’t a delivery estimate. From what was told to me I will see one delivered in the first week of November.

I upgrade preordered ship to home on the 14th in the morning. Good luck to the rest of you. I’m sure I’m not the only one getting screwed around here.

Thanks Rogers. Y’all really messed this up.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately if you have no info emailed today you’re not getting anything until late October early November. They really butchered this. We know apple made enough phones, but Rogers didn’t order enough of them.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I’m furious at this point. Pre ordered very early Friday morning last week. Ship to home. Nothing on my Rogers account has changed. No tracking info. I was told id have to wait a few weeks for my phone. I have called their customer service line, I have phoned every Rogers in the Edmonton area, nobody has anything. Was so excited to receive my phone but yet nothing. Very disappointed in Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same story here in Calgary. 

Zero phones. My buddy who got his 11 pro max in green 64 gb (same as mine) in today sure is rubbing it in my face though. He preordered on tuesday ship to home, just got it. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Will they do anything though? Honestly it doesn't feel like rogers has even a sliver of desire to fight to keep their customers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw

Who is giving you the timelines? I spoke to the customer care and they said shouldn't take longer than end of this month. Also they said if you order today, it will take 3 weeks.. so for someone who ordered one week ago, shouldn't be more than 2 weeks.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m very disappointed with how Rogers is taking care of the orders. One of my phones “should” be ready tomorrow morning and my second phone is still “OPEN” although I’m #2. I reserved to have it shipped to a store and I made my order at 7:30am on launch day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I could post my interaction with them. in 2-3 weeks I will find out when it ships. Then an extra 1-2 weeks to have it shipped after that point. 

thats with my preorder.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw
Your friend who received a phone, he ordered The same phone same color?