Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Mine moved to in transit. Anyone know how late UPS would deliver? Still says expected delivery as today.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've had UPS deliver all the way up to 9PM for me. Usually though my deliveries happen 7pm to 8pm.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Surrey, BC
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Mine just got moved to in transit but delivery is Monday 😩.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The pain. It hurts. It twists. Lol.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Be grateful you guys aren't a business customer, I am reservation #1 and nothing lol. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same
Stupid Rogers. Stupid UPS
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine went from out for delivery to arriving Monday real quick. Who scans these things?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a question here if anyone can help me out with the corporate accounts. So my position in my queue is 30th hasn’t changed since the day I preordered on Saturday. But the total numbers are going less and less it was initially 30/6? Sixty something don’t remember exactly... as of now though it is showing me 30/58. Could it be cancellations or the queue is moving hard to understand that not a single corporate preorder has processed all day. Rogers preorder system has been flawed for years the only reason I even bother waiting is because of the plan I have allows me to upgrade every year without having to change my plan so can’t really complain but still just baffles me how Rogers botches this every release... and this is not only with Apple products it’s an on going issue I been seeing for years.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So I did a device upgrade through the Rogers site, got an IMEI issued yesterday morning, and didn’t get any shipping notification.

I just got a call from my office saying a package delivered for me today. The only thing I have shipping to work is my phone.

Gonna drive over now and see *fingers crossed*