Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Well enjoy your phones mates.

Rogers says I won't be getting one until the end of October, and if I want to get one today I have to go physically enter every store to try.  So much for preordering the morning of the 14th with ship to home. It doesn't mean anything.

This is the last straw for me, my time with this company has been less than pleasant. Cancelling the service today.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw 

End of October?

Do you mean to say end of September?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@DaveftwI preordered the Morning of the 13th and I don't have mine... Don't see how you expect yours when you ordered a day later...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My pre order ship to home finally just changed status to in transit. Still scheduled to arrive today.

@Daveftw hilarious. I’ve been with Rogers since 2002. Every company has there downfalls, but once you leave, you lose your loyalty! Are you really going to find better service elsewhere? Seems kind of rash to cancel your service because your preordered your phone late.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kameleon 

What phone/configuration did you order? Do you have a position number or you shipped to home?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No. End of October. The last week of October. Those are verbatim words from the phone support I just called.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw At home deliveries dont get position number. Mine is in transit, but I have yet to see it. I ordered 512 Pro Max Green. Only 1:30 here though

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not rash. My tenure with this company has produced frequent issues that are never really resolved properly. This instance is kind of just the icing on the cake so to speak.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My order was a green pro max 64gb. A couple of my fellow coworkers ordered the same thing, ship to home preorder upgrade on the 16th and they're seeing them out for delivery right now. So I don't know what's up. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@DaveftwWhat phone did you order?